Learning from Home
When planning our home learning support, we have taken into account the different scenarios that we are potentially going to be faced with as a result of COVID-19. For each of these scenarios, we are seeking to strike a balance between a high quality learning experience and the challenges faced when teaching or learning from home.
Please note that if children are unwell, they are not expected to complete school work or join Microsoft Teams lessons.
If your child usually has the support of a TA during lessons they will do their best to make themselves available to support them remotely.
Your child needs to have internet connection and a working device e.g. laptop, tablet or mobile phone so that they can
- Log in and use with confidence Microsoft Teams.
- Access their College email in order to accept lesson invites.
- Find a calendared lesson and join Teams lessons.
- Be a member of every Teams lesson for every subject being delivered.
- Access resources and work in the Files section of their Team e.g. 10C PE/1 2020-21.
- Access Office365 in order to complete, save and share work.
Click the buttons below to take you to the relevant section of the Virtual School section