To have uncompromising aspirations for every individual and for the school to be an exceptional, caring and inspirational community.
We will achieve this through:
We want students to:
We want staff to:
• Receive innovative, developmental and effective training.
• Be supported, cared for, challenged and valued.
• Feel trusted and empowered to take risks in the classroom.
• Have opportunities to develop and fulfil their potential in leading the school and their own professional development.
• Participate in, contribute to and benefit from partnerships beyond the school.
• Be a cohesive group with time and opportunities to develop partnerships and relationships with others within school.
• Enjoy their work and find it fulfilling.
We are a values driven school and our core values should be at the forefront of all that we do. These values were decided upon through consultation with staff, students, governors the definitions of them were articulated by the students.
Our values are:
Aspiration – wanting to be the best you can be with passion, enthusiasm and commitment
Community – working together and supporting each other to ensure we can all do our best
Integrity – honestly doing the right thing even if no one ever knows.
Respect – accepting and valuing our differences with courtesy and consideration
Responsibility – doing the things you are expected to do and accept the consequences or results of your actions